Nitrous Oxide Passive Monitoring Badge 4450
Nitrous Oxide Badge Specifications:
Sensors Item # 4450
Minimum Detectable: 0.070 ppm
Shelf Life: 1 Year
Accuracy: TWA +/- 17.0%
Exposure Duration: TWA during anesthetic administration
Nitrous Oxide Passive Monitoring Badge
Simple and effective— Sensors Safety Products badge-style design ensures easy compliance with air monitoring regulations.
Our Monitors contain a molecular sieves that collect airborne contaminants for later analysis. Clip the Nitrous Oxide Passive Monitoring Badge to your clothing, wear for the duration of the sampling period, and return it to us in the included prepaid mailer. Our accredited and certified gas chromatography lab will determine exposure levels and then deliver your results using the method most convenient to you.The Sensors Safety Nitrous Oxide passive monitoring badge is for health care, laboratory, and industrial applications, and meets OSHA requirements for 8 hour TWA sampling or 15 minute STEL. Includes prepaid Sensors Safety analysis and return shipping.
Sensors Safety Products Meet or Exceed the Highest Industry Standards
All our passive monitor badges can be used to monitor either personnel or work areas and meet or exceed the highest standards set by regulatory agencies.
All Sensors Safety Air Monitors are simple and effective devices that collect contaminants through the scientific principle of diffusion. They meet or exceed OSHA accuracy requirements of ±25% at 95% confidence level for many work contaminants.
Highly accurate and reliable
- Proven in the lab and in the field in many demanding industries
Save time and cut costs
- Collect most compounds with one sampler for up to a full 8-hour workshift.
- One sampler + one analysis = money saved
- Economical solvent desorption and GC analysis
Variety of samplers available
- Sensors Safety offers a choice of sorbents to better target specific contaminants
- Proper sorbent selection means no reverse diffusion
- Sensors Safety sorbents have a maximized surface area for higher capacities
- Our passive samplers are designed for consistant airflow
- Validated for short-term 15 min. STEL
- 8-hour sampling
- Trusted and used by hospitals
So easy to use!
- No pump or training required
Synonyms: Dinitrogen monoxide; Hyponitrous acid anhydride; Laughing gas; Nitrogen oxide